Rebuild Your Smile With a Restorative Dentist in Foster City
If you’ve been living with a damaged smile, you’re probably tired of having to pick and choose the types of foods you eat. You also miss showing off a full and genuine smile. The team at Stephen R. Henry, DDS wants to help you out. Dr. Henry is an experienced restorative dentist in Foster City. With his help, you can:
- Take pride in your beautiful smile
- Eat all your favorite foods comfortably
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Make better first impressions
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Call Stephen R. Henry, DDS to schedule an appointment. Our practice is located on Foster City Boulevard in the Marlin Cove Shopping Center, near the Foster City Lagoon. Get back a gorgeous smile!
Enjoy Your Favorite Meals Again After Restorative Treatment
Dr. Henry has over 40 years of experience helping his patients with their smiles. Plus, he assembled an expert staff who will work hard to get your smile back in shape. We also use the latest technology, including a digital scanner for easy impressions and a 3-D CT scanner to plan your treatment. You can count on our team to always provide the best care possible.
Your dental restoration will most likely be made from either monolithic zirconia or e.max lithium disilicate, depending on your needs and the location of the restoration. Unlike like some dentists, Dr. Henry works with a local lab. This partnership means a high level of quality control.
You’ll find many types of restorative dentistry here:
- Tooth Fillings – A cavity left untreated can potentially cause big damage to your smile. We will remove the decay and place a filling to repair the damage and make your smile whole again.
- Dental Crowns – The local lab will craft your new crown to exact specifications so it blends in well with the rest of your smile. A crown will repair a damaged tooth or, with a dental implant, replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge is a great restoration to replace either a single missing tooth or several missing teeth in a row. It can anchor either to your other teeth or to dental implants.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are sometimes called partial crowns because they provide a midrange repair between a tooth filling and a full crown. Inlays sit on top of the tooth, while onlays also extend onto the sides of the tooth.
- Dentures – You can get several types of dentures at our practice, depending on your circumstances. Your new teeth can be either conventional full or partials. Or you can secure your new teeth with dental implants for a more natural feel and function.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace missing teeth to restore your smile and your chewing power. They also help prevent bone loss in your jaw to stop deterioration and changes to your facial structure.
- Root Canal Treatment – Dr. Henry can save your diseased tooth and stop your pain with this treatment. Contrary to popular belief, root canals are no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled.
For excellent treatment from a Foster City restorative dentist, call Stephen R. Henry, DDS today at 650-718-8087 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.